This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Conigo in April





Okay it took me a while: this is Mount Conigo in the French Pyrenees. We didn't quite make it to the top because I had brand new boots and mega blisters but I got to practice sliding down the snow with the ice pick to stop me so that was good fun. We stayed in this refuge... not a bad outlook I must say... there were murmerings of packing up and moving there but we didn't think we could grow much.... the photo of Marc is actually up on the mountain above the clouds... I've never seen anything like it. It was a great trip... although we packed everything bar the kitchen sink... fresh air, beautiful views and good company... what more could you ask for!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home