Old Boy Marc's 30th
I met Marc in Blackheath with Ad and Sarah where we spent the day mainly eating, then Marc and I headed for the coast where I had planned a few surprises. We were booked into a resort in Ulladulla where we were nearly alone, having free range with the tennis court (Marc’s gift of a tennis racquet came in handy there), spa and sauna.
The next day it was off the beach and I managed to keep Marc’s surfing lesson a surprise right up until the instructors arrived for our private lesson… I even feigned dumbness (not all that hard for me), by turning down the wrong street to what Marc had directed and convinced him we should park where the instructor eventually pulled up.
We did okay I guess, the waves were pretty piddly, but it was a good workout and we will probably try it again one day. After Ulladulla it was down to Bateman’s Bay then across to Canberra to pay our respects at parliament house (where security found my hidden fork… operation aborted!) then to Albury in time for the wedding and preparations…


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home