This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don´t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Parc Güell

Parc Güell is yet another creation by Antoni Gaudí, and despite living very near it while studying in Barcelona, it was only the other week that I went there for the first time.

He's a clever guy. It took me a while to figure out that the pillar of rock Bec was trying to photograph was a woman... can you see it?

More photos to follow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home