This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don´t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Along the way





These are some shots from along the way… some store nests- they generally build them on churches because they are the highest cuildings in small towns… though some have taken to building them on power line towers as well. Then there’s an outdoor pantry, apparently to keep the mice away… some are really really old… but nearly all have crucifixes… bless this food!! And then we couldn’t leave without a dumb photo of Claire… cooking lunch on the roadside, trying to get out of the rain!! Yes I know, I’m gorgeous in blue!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home