This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Day 2 Picos

Day 2 was a bit like a walk on the moon... or what I imagine it might be like... rocks rocks and more rocks. There were a few hairy moments (see me climbing up massive steep cliff)... and this was the day I acquired my impressive blisters, not very surprisingly. We hadn't really decided where we were going to go to and given my lame condition ended up camping next to a rock with horses and mad cows for company.... but another great full moon and plenty of shooting stars....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home