This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I forgot the Poo!!



Okay, I have a stupid sense of humour, but I had to take a photo of the town called Poo!!

Cabrales is the area and they actually produce a cheese called "Queso de Cabrales" I think. Ironically, this is a blue cheese that the mature under.. you guessed it, cow manure (great cheese by the way). So there you have it, we were well and truly in the Poo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home