This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mick's 50th

Since we nagged everyone so constantly about sending us photos for dad's birthday album, I thought I should give you a sample.... some fantastic shots!! Dad was totally stoked, he couldn't believe all the effort people had gone to and how great each photo was! I think I spotted a tear in the old man's eye too... wow!!
Thanks so much everyone who contributed.... such a special gift!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home