This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don´t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back to Katherine - Roxby to Alice


After umming a erring we decided against doing the Oodnadatta track as we only had one spare tyre, which was under a great weight of belongings in the boot of the car. So off we went down the highway and onto Coober Pedy, another quirky little place. I’d been there with Dad on the first trip to Katherine, but it was still good to have a look around and watch Marc’s face as he took it all in!! We stayed at an underground backpackers to top it off… I remember wandering up and down the street looking for somewhere to eat but I think we ended up cooking for ourselves…. Lots of people staying at backpackers…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home