This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don´t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tarragona in the city




So after wandering around Rufino's property for a good couple of hours we headed into town for a bite to eat. We found a restaurant with a pretty pricey 'menú del día' (menu of the day) but we were all hungry and couldn't be bothered walking anymore...

Much to our delight it was totally worth it. With the menu del día you order entree, main and dessert.... the boys ordered lasagne for entree then pizza for main.... the lasagne was about three servings worth and the pizzas were literally falling over the edge of the plate... they were massive!! With my special diet I could only eat the salad and it too was huge... i was full with just that so I have no idea how the others managed to fit everything in!!

After stuffing ourselves stupid, we wandered into the city to check it out.... Tarragona was an important town for the Romans because of it's port... so lots of Roman ruins to be seen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home