Return to Oz




So 4am Christmas morning a weary Claire made her way to the airport to get on the plane to come home for a little trip. Of course, as per usual, it wasn't without a hiccup with the check in lady telling me I didn't have an E-ticket and that I should have a physical ticket in my hot little hand... nope!! So then I had to wait for Spanair to open so I could talk to the lady there who told me yes I did have an E-ticket but it was for September...anyway, eventually it was sorted and I got on the plane!! The trip over was really quite good.. I slept a lot of the way and watched bits of movies (You, me and Dupree... don't watch it...ever) and before I knew it I was landing in somewhat chilly Melbourne.
When I arrived I spotted Mum and Dad and began walking around to see them when this Santa Claus standing near me says HoHoHo... it was obviously a kid and I just gave a small smile and kept walking but found that the Santa's eyes were following me... so then I gave him a foulie and kept walking, thinking the eyes looked a bit familiar but not clicking that it was Amy all dressed up!!
So all the fam were dressed up in sparkly accessories and we made our way back to Murchison for a Boxing Day dinner. The next day was Pa's 80th birthday celebrations in Shepp and the whole whole family were able to be there which was great. We ate and drank and were merry and tried our best not to pay Pa too much attention as he's a bit shy. And also everyone was too busy doting on little Jade!! What a cutie!!
And those are the photos.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home