This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don´t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Dorres





Marc and I hadn’t got around to planning accommodation for this leg of the trip so we were pretty stoked to find a cheap, quirky place near Dorres in the Catalan Pyrenees.

Mum and Amy decided to go skiing while Dad, Marc and I went snow hiking for a while. After freezing our tails off, we took them all to some thermal baths to inhale sulphur and warm up a bit…. amongst the school kids!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home