This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cute baby

This is little Jacob George. He is the very premmie (28 weeks) baby of one of our co-workers Anderson.

Anderson and I had to do a presentation in Darwin the other week so I tookt he opportunity to go with him and his wife Emeriah to the hospital to meet Jacob. He's put on nearly a kilo and doing pretty well so hopefully he'll be back home soon... it's coming up three months in hospital so everyone's getting a bit homesick!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home