This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm still here!!

Hi!!

I'm still around, it's just that our internet at home has been playing up so I can't download any photos at the moment.

I have lots of news to tell but will wait a little until I have more specific information.

But in a nutshell... we are leaving Spain!! I finish work at the end of this term, the day mum and dad arrive here (and amy). Then we are doing a tour of Spain all together in the little green van (Marc has been warned) and afterwards Marc and I will do a bit of Italy and perhaps Switzerland before getting ready for our move....

Our Australia plans aren't concrete yet so I don't want to say too much!!

Cross your fingers for our internet!! I have photos to show!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home