This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More Sicily

Here is Selinunte, Agrigento and another town I can't remember the name of.
HIGHLIGHTS: the size of the broken columns in Selinunte (see photo and try to spot the person!!) The views... the cute men sitting on the park bench... finding a great cheap restaurant where we stuffed our faces with food we could eat!!
LOWLIGHTS: not having more time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home