This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don´t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Castell de Mediona





Bit out of order but anyway, before the work Calçotada Marc and I went to visit Castell de Mediona where his friend's parents live. It was an old castle and there is also a church there. Anyway, we explored a bit as Marc told me how he and all his friends had helped to clear it all up about 12 years ago... they'd pulled away all the vines, pulled out bushes, then stumbled upon medieval tools, old bones, roman cisterns... and we get excited if we find a penny in Australia!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home