This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Monday, March 12, 2007

A walk in the mist




The other weekend I met Marc at the meditation centre where he had been serving and we went with some other servers upto Montseny (Wise Mountain in Catalan..or something like that) to go walking... the boys were determined to go up the top but by the time we got there we couldn't see 20 cm in front of our noses and it was drizzling so we finally convinced them to go back down and do a quick walk then head for the nearest place with cacaolat (hot chocolate!)


Luckily, the girls won and in the end I don't think the guys minded that much!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home