Wedding in Hervey Bay
Have skipped forward a little but will add photos of the new place at a later stage.
Went to Hervey Bay last week for the wedding o
First up was the Hen's night on Thursday... the ever reliable Peg Game kept us entertained for a couple of hours then we headed out to a rather seedy establishment for nothing other than.... Karaoke! Liz and I opened with Respect, which we used to sing as kids, then I did La Bamba and the other girls had a go too... Liz's husband is English so he had a few rellies over. the 3 Poms decided it would be a good idea to sing American Pie... very very funny.... after a good 2 minutes into their rendition a guy sitting near me said "Oh it's American Pie! I used to like that song".
The wedding was Grand Final Day and so the boys took thems
Good fun on the boat, where we had photos with the captain, lots of nibbles a little dancing. Wasn't all that comfortable for Rach's 6ft8 boyfriend though!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home