This a running account of life in Spain (and wherever I find myself in the future), that will hopefully be more fun for you than reading my bulk emails... it will allow for a bit more detail and a bit more interest You can also post comments if you like...or email me, I don“t mind!! It's a bit of an ancient blogging site so please bear with the formatting. Also, look down the right hand side for archived posts... have fun!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Trip 2008-2009: Udaipur... yay!!

Aaah Udaipur... Rajasthan at its best. I loved it. Marc was sick for a lot of it so he probably didn't love it quite as much... and we wer again l.imited with what we could do based on his energy levels.

We stayed in an awesome place overlooking the big lake (see photo of me writing postcards from the top balcony) and had the BEST eggplant and tomato curry in the world. I'm sure I was murmering with delight as I ate it.

Met some nice people, did yoga every morning, visited the city palace... everyone was really nice and helpful.

Getting our next bus booked was a bit tricky but we got there eventually.

I heart Udaipur!!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home